Solved FM’s Smart Monitoring is a simple, cost saving and remote system of sensors to monitor and check your HVAC facilities.
We’ve designed it to remove the worry of your HVAC plant going wrong unexpectedly.
It will help you whether you’re running care homes or hotels, independent schools, golf courses or restaurants.
It uses the latest smart technology, monitoring your HVAC plant continuously and wirelessly using sensors and your wifi network.
If something is not quite right or a call-out is required, it sends an alert well before anything goes wrong.
And an early alert allows a duty operative to take charge and manage a water or air temperature issue before it escalates into a more serious incident.
Furthermore, it doesn’t need to be wired directly into existing plant, so it won’t affect any warranties – or risk damaging plant.
Smart Monitoring and reporting from Solved FM
Smart Monitoring is a remote facilities management sensor system for HVAC applications.
It’s a peace of mind option which came about through our own frustration at how controls and monitoring are two different areas – when really they should work as a single entity.
And working as a single entity is what we’ve achieved.
Indeed, it’s a cost effective sensor system which…
- Turns facilities into smart facilities.
- Can be installed easily in any building.
- Provides real time, transparent reporting.
- Enables your organisation to get on with what you do best.
- Prevents unwarranted interruptions – especially vital when things are time critical.
- Genuinely cost saving – eliminates emergency call outs.
- Peace of mind because it’s monitoring your HVAC equipment 24/7, 365 days a year.
Once it’s installed, you only have to budget for scheduled maintenance – no more urgent call outs!
- You know what they say – a problem shared is a problem halved.
- And a problem resolved before it actually becomes a problem is what Solved Smart Monitoring does – and does properly.
- Solved Smart Monitoring is a better way of looking after your heating, ventilating and air conditioning.
To find out more about how you will benefit from this system, how it is installed and what it costs, please ring us – today. 01329 285 993.
Contact us now
01329 285 993 or email@example.com